La Habra Life Center, Inc.
Our mission is to promote the sanctity of human life from the moment of fertilization to its natural end and to promulgate the high moral ethics in the Judeo-Christian tradition.This basic philosophy is carried out in a practical manner by offering positive help to women and families in a crisis pregnancy through medical and practical assistance, counseling, and education.
- God is the Author of Life; He created us in His own image and likeness, and gave us dignity as His adopted sons and daughters
- We promote the sanctity of, and respect for human life including protection of the preborn
- Alternatives to abortion are of paramount importance
- The family is held in high esteem as the cornerstone of society
- Premarital chastity is seen as a foundation for moral, spiritual, emotional, and physical well-being.
- We encourage the proper use of Natural Family Planning which supports life, as opposed to artificial contraception, which can lead to the destruction of life.
- We oppose any other form of reproductive technological interventions which separate the unitive and procreative aspects of marriage, or which violate the natural right to life